Friday, May 9, 2008

Read about Arturo

Hi, there! My name’s Arturo bravo. I’m from PTO Ordaz, originally. I live in Maracaibo. I’m 17 years old and I study mass communication at URBE. I love music, dancing, playing soccer, driving my car (I have a red sport car), surfing the net, studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza, chocolate, my family, and of course my girlfriend ..

I hate tomatoes, listening to music romantic, getting up early on the weekend, go at university and latter I go a work, in the night I go to church

My dream is to travel around the world, visit the stadium Santiago Bernabeu and know to Raul Gonzalez player of Real Madrid F.C. I want to graduate from Mass communication and work in ESPN. I also want travel for all word and know all the country.

I’m a people very nice and I like to be with my girlfriend, I want be with she all the time.

well, that´s little about me. Can you write here?...To comment on myself.

No comments: